Rohr Remedy Australian Wildflower Deodorant | 50ml
Essential Oil Deodorant
The natural Australian Wildflower Deodorant by Rohr Remedy uses essential oils from wildflowers that were traditionally used by Indigenous Australians for healing. Drawing on the deodorising and antibacterial properties of Rosalina, Kunzea and Fragonia, this formula delivers a clean and pure scent that lasts all day. It is also aluminium-free and suitable for all skin types.
Why switch to a Natural Deodorant?
There are a tonne of reasons why you should make the switch to a natural deodorant. Not least of which being:
- Aluminium-based deodorants and antiperspirants have ingredients that have been linked to health issues, including Alzheimer’s and breast cancer.
- Natural deodorant contains ingredients that are actually good for you, such as charcoal.
- Natural deodorants contain plant-based moisturisers, such as Shea Butter that are gentle and condition this delicate area making it is smooth and less prone to irritation.
- Unlike antiperspirants, natural deodorants don’t block your pores to reduce sweating. Instead, they help control the bacteria that causes odour and allow the good bacteria on your skin to work helping to reduce odor, even when you’re not wearing deodorant.
- Like Tea Tree Oil, Fragonia has antimicrobial properties. It is also a balanced oil that’s gentle on the skin and smells of the Australian bush.
- Readily absorbed Kunzea Oil plays a vital role in relieving irritated skin. It is a proven analgesic with anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anti-microbial properties.
- The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Rosalina Oil makes for a great inclusion in this formula. It is a topical antiseptic that is also gentle on the skin.
Find out when new brands and products reach our shelves on Instagram.