Maaemo Purifying Gel Cleanser | 100ml
Certified Organic Face Wash
Achieve the glowing, revitalised and clear complexion you’ve always wanted with the award-winning and certified organic Purifying Gel Cleanser by Maaemo.
This gel-based facial cleanser creates a delicate foam to remove makeup, dirt and impurities and clean pores. Meanwhile soothing botanicals such as Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Chamomile go to work to enrich the skin with antioxidants and nourish the skin. This cleanser is also gentle enough to protect your skins natural oils, so it won’t dry the skin.
This ACO Certified Organic formula is great for normal, sensitive and oily skin. It’s also a good option for managing breakouts and congestion.
Core Ingredients of the Purifying Gel Cleanser
This face wash contains the several organic ingredients, including:
- Green Tea Extract contains powerful antioxidants, so it helps protect the skin from environmental pollutants. It also contains Flavonoids which boosts the cell’s immune response. Green tea also has anti-inflammatory properties, so it will soothe your skin and help prevent redness.
- Aloe Vera has antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It works hard to draw oxygen to the skin to moisturise and hydrate. In doing so, it lightens blemishes and encourages skin repair, fights inflammation and reduces redness.
- Chamomile has regenerating and repairing properties. It provides a calming and healing effect on the skin. It may assist in reducing acne and eczema by cooling inflammation and redness.
- Marshmallow Extract has soothing, healing and moisturising making it highly effective for revitalising the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a skincare all-rounder that’s very compatible with the skin’s own natural oils. It’s an excellent moisturiser, it calms sensitivity and redness and repairs damaged skin cells. It also contains fatty acids Omega 6 and 9 as well as antioxidants to prevent ageing. Jojoba is also non comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores.
This product is sustainably packaged in a glass bottle and cardboard eco tube. It is also made with Certified Organic ingredients, is not tested on animals, is vegan and Australian made.
Be the first to know when new brands and products reach our shelves on Instagram.