Leif Kakadu Plum Hand Cream with Macadamia Nut | 500ml
Often overlooked, hands are a critical part of any skincare routine. Using a hand cream is the best way to repair and restore damaged hands, ensuring that they not only look younger but feel softer too. So, show your hands some daily love with the incredibly nourishing Kakadu Plum Hand Cream by Leif.
Kakadu Plums are native to Kakadu National Park. For thousands of years they were eaten by the Indigenous Australians as a medicinal food. They’re now also used in skincare, like this hand lotion, due to it’s high concentration of antioxidants and Vitamin C.
This hand cream is suitable for all skin types so makes the perfect gift idea.
Kakadu Plum Hand Balm Botanical Ingredients
- Kakadu Plum Extract improves the skins appearance and reduces irritation
- Macadamia Nut Oil has natural moisturising properties that restore suppleness in dry, stressed skin
- Quandong Extract is high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin C and is refreshing, moisturising and nourishing.
- Sweet Almond Oil is high in nutrients and quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin to preserve moisture
- Aloe Vera and Glycerine binds and retains moisture to ensure proper hydration and prevent dryness
- Cetearyl Alcohol from coconut natural oils and fats locks in moisture to leave skin soft and supple
For updates on our latest arrivals and offers, follow us on Facebook.or