Kakadu Plum and Grapefruit Face Moisturiser 50ml
‘Pure Pores’ for Combination and Oily Skin and Acne
The ‘Pure Pores’ Face Moisturiser by Cedar and Stone is formulated for oily and/or acne-prone skin as well as combination skin. The moisturising cream uses Kakadu Plum (the world’s richest source of Vitamin C) and other potent active ingredients to:
- Clear congested skin
- Soothe inflamed skin
- Repair the structure of the skin’s surface and restore skin elasticity
- Banish breakouts
- Reduce pigmentation
- Pink Grapefruit has antiseptic and antibacterial properties to help tame breakouts and restore the skin’s natural glow
- Aloe Vera has antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also works hard to draw oxygen to the skin to moisturise and hydrate. In doing so, it lightens blemishes and encourages skin repair, fights inflammation and reduces redness.
- Jojoba Oil is a skincare all-rounder that’s very compatible with the skin’s own natural oils. It’s an excellent moisturiser, it calms sensitivity and redness and repairs damaged skin cells. It also contains fatty acids Omega 6 and 9 as well as antioxidants to prevent ageing. Jojoba is also non comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores.
- Green Tea is packed with antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage. It also balances sebum production by absorbing excess oil and brightens the complexion.
- Tea Tree has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. It also controls oils to clear acne and prevent breakouts.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that nourishes, rejuvenates, repairs and strengthens the skin. It also bolsters the skins natural barrier to reduce water loss, making it an effective anti-ageing ingredient.
- Vitamin B5
Find out when new brands and products reach our shelves on Instagram.