Saya AHA Face Exfoliant | 100ml
Certified Organic Exfoliant for Dry, Sensitive and Mature Skin
The Certified Organic AHA Face Exfoliant by Saya is an advanced formula that refines and smooths the skin’s texture while prompting cell renewal.
The finely milled Jojoba Beads remove dead skin cells to unveil healthy glowing skin. Meanwhile, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) derived from Sugar Cane, Apple, Orange, Lemon, and Camellia promote younger, smoother looking skin by increasing the rate of skin cell renewal.
The AHA Exfoliant is suitable for all skin types; particularly anyone wanting to reverse signs of sun damage, scars, hyper-pigmentation or discoloration. It’s also perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
The formula contains Australian Native Botanicals with antioxidant and calming properties to protect and promote skin hydration.
- AHA Complex a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids from botanical sources Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange and Lemon, to promote smoother looking skin.
- Eco friendly Jojoba Beads, derived from Jojoba wax, also exfoliate the skin.
What are Alpha Hydroxy Acids?
Alpha hydroxy acids (or AHAs) are a chemical compound that dissolves the bond between skin cells. This then allows dead skin cells to be removed to reveal a smoother skin surface. As well as cell removal, AHAs are also used to provide dry skin relief and anti-aging benefits:
- Reduce fine lines and surface wrinkles
- Even out your skin tone and improve skin texture
- Decrease the appearance of large pores and surface wrinkles
- Reduce appearance of mild hyperpigmentation like age spots, melasma, and scars, dark spots and acne scars